Grace Speaks helps children find their voice by providing affordable private speech therapy in the Hancock county area.
Speech therapy in Findlay, Ohio.
Grace Speaks is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing intense speech and language stimulation to children with communication delays. Our programs and services are developmentally appropriate and utilize an evidence based practice approach in the provision of services. We respect the significance of cultural diversity among our families and value the uniqueness of each child.
It is our intent here at Grace Speaks to nurture each child’s development toward their full potential. We are committed to delivering superior services in a happy environment. Participation by parents and other caregivers is considered a valuable and necessary component of our programs and services.
Speech Therapy Services
Our center offers a variety of services which includes the following:
- Speech-Language assessments and therapy for children as young as 36 months.
- Individualized therapy sessions with parent involvement
Comprehensive services are provided for the following:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Delayed Speech and Language
- Tongue Thrust
- Voice Disorders
- Hearing Impairment
- If not listed please ask!
What We've Achieved
- 23 or more students treated per week
- Provide graduate student clinicians with hand-on experience with a variety of diagnoses
- A special center has been established for speech therapy here in Findlay, OH
- Provide evidence-based practice
Make a donation on Paypal below